Monday, October 13, 2008

Our fall break...did I say break?

OK, I shouldn't have spoken so soon! The fancy chore site I listed earlier did nothing but convince the kids that they had a CHOICE as to whether they did their chors or not. I'm back to nagging again, when I had clean bathrooms, clean laundry, and sparkling windows before I set up that reward list!! BOOOOOO!

But this week it's all Todd's duty! I'm off with the kids for a whirlwind tour of field trips. Because I'm teaching on Tuesday nights and have had rehearsal on Sundays & Thursdays, I've had to save all of our field trips until my break at the College. So this week (Tuesday-Friday) we'll visit Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Biltmore Estate, Exchange Place, and do a little letterboxing. Homeschool vacations are never restful!! Thank goodness for that little bit of peace & quiet between midnight and 6am!

No comments: