Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Changes in blog access

Due to some privacy issues that have arisen, I am closing this blog to the public. If you were on my regular list I have sent an invitation to you to become an approved reader. If you received posts via email, I have retained that list but I am unsure if the changes will affect delivery. If you receive today's post via email, please let me know so that I know it's working. If you wish to become a reader and need assistance or want to recommend someone who would like to be come an approved reader, please email me at jfgambill@gmail.com.

Thanks! Have a nice Tuesday!


2 comments:

Momeena (Juanita) said...

Jeannie,

This post came to my e-mail.

sandie said...

Jeannie, I had to change my password but got through just fine.

Thanks,

Sandie (Granny)