Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moving on...

So, I've grown bored of my photo project - 100 Photos: Books. It's not because it's a bad idea. It's because my topic is way too narrow to evoke much creativity these days. I am always telling my children's theatre students that they will get more creative work from their kids if they place some boundaries on an idea...but I think I've placed too many boundaries on myself and I've stalled. So, I'll begin working on a new topic this week that excites me...for a number of reasons. My new topic for 100 photos is Signs of Spring. I am ready to move out of the doldrums of February and listen to my internal clock that yearns for spring. And there are so many signs, both natural and man made, of spring. This ought to be more interesting, satisfying, and motivating. Hope you, dear readers, enjoy. Thanks for indulging me. Happy Search for Spring!!

No comments: