Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blogger moms don't get mad...they get the camera!

Brice has begun to really exert his independence. Insisting on using chopsticks when the rest of us do...getting himself a snack and water from the dispenser in the fridge. Yesterday, he walked in from the kitchen soaking wet and I thought he'd just been having a little fun with the water....then I noticed his face was yellow...and remembered his current quest...squeezing eggs until they burst! While I'm cooking I have to guard them as the crown jewels in the Tower of London. So, while I was busy in another part of the house he decided to continue his search for his grail and, boy, was he successful! 


All twelve eggs...obliterated! 


Where will I hide them now that he can get into the fridge? Guess that's my cue to complete my conversion to veganism!

No comments: