Sunday, March 7, 2010

Malware problem

It seems that this blog has been infected with some sort of Malware. I do not know when or if it will be solved. If you receive posts through email or a blog reader then you should receive posts, as I have had no trouble reading them via those routes. Something on the actual website will be picked up by your malware blocker, or, worse, infect you computer if you have no malware blocker...I think this is ONLY FROM THE SITE ITSELF, not the emails & readers.

I have begun another blog with a similar name. If you wish to continue reading our posts, please subscribe to the new site in a blog reader or by foloowing the site directly. I hope to have the site fully up and running by the end if the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

New site: taking the backroad: a family's adventure
URL: backroadfamilyadventure.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!
Jeannie

No comments: