Wednesday, January 13, 2010

100 photos

In search of a creative outlet that doesn't require a sewing table, easel, or stock in the art supply store, I have been inspired by this website http://onehundredphotos.blogspot.com/ to pick a topic and take 100 photos. I want to start tomorrow. Now I have to decide on the topic of the first 100. It's like starting a drawing or painting...I just have to make the first mark on the paper. The blank paper...the beginning...is the scariest part of any creative endeavor. So, my first thought, for better or worse, was BOOKS. I love to read and have lots of books going at once on any given day. So, to make that first mark on the paper, that will be the theme.

Now, I need some ideas for the next project. All responses from you, dear readers, are welcome.

See you soon...

No comments: