Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Six impossible things

The Queen of Hearts said, "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." --Lewis Carroll (Happy Birthday L.C.)

The six impossible things that sustain me...
1. That the time I spend teaching my children each day will make a difference in how future generations will see the world.
2. That we could just pick up and move to the Farm at any moment.
3. That the calories in the special cheesecake we receive from a friend every Christmas don't count.
4. That I will someday complete all the half-finished art projects in the attic.
5. That I have found the one person in the world who was meant to be my lifelong partner and friend.
6. That all living things are connected by the same Light...namaste.

Impossible, I know, but some things in life are better taken on faith than proof.

What are your impossible things?

No comments: